Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The World Forgetting, By The World Forgot





















Jackpot

They say you’re  a lucky man when you inherit a great sum of money I spent it all on a gun the thing is, that red light wasn’t a part of the plan I just wanted to blow a hole in my brain to get a piece of mind instead I got a second chance.


Art: James Rosenquist





















Glue, You, Sticks, Fuck It...

this whole time
i thought i was shooting
arrows from bows
and bullets from pistols
and taking stabs and jabs
with swords and knives
but when i look at my hands
all i have is a rubber band
and i really fucking suck
at shooting it.

Photography: Mary Ellen Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try try and try again! And if all else fails, have a drink!

Jesus, Mary and Isabel said...

Thanks!! :]