Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Your Mind Is Really Beautiful



Nightmare

i.

His
body
outlined in
the dark hurled over
my sleepless body i
ran to the door
hit the light
woke up
lone


ii.

we were laughing
but your mouth
squeezed tight
and your lips
blurred into pale skin
looking at me wide eyed
we sat
staring at each other
and then one of
your eyes
popped out


iii.

you called
to tell me
if it doesn't
exist
then
it doesn't
exist
the rest
was static
but i heard
you mumble
the connection
is shit
in wooden boxes



iv.

he said to jump,
its only normal
to dream
of falling
so i took the leap,

currently
stuck in gravity


v.

the worst
is being chased
and not looking back
to see the chaser
cause it's difficult
to run and look back
without tripping
the worst is
being chased
and not knowing
if you are really
being chased
anything
unnatural
can be
pretty upsetting



vi.

its definitely
bigger than me,
definitely


vii.

a drink would
be nice right now,
but i am too busy
fake heaving



I haven't been writing a lot lately, which means it is time to exhaust some energy into another art form. Currently working on a painting but I think I need to rethink some technique. Desiring to film as always, but too lazy. Poetry above, was just for fun, clear the mind.

No comments: